Tuesday, November 24, 2009

maybe close to the shortest post yet... :)

This Thanksgiving, I'm super thankful that I get to sleep in multiple days in a row! Facebook makes everything official and I miss the days when you couldn't make comments on someones wall post or status. No tears would be shed if I never again received a forwarded email. I believe sometimes different can turn out to be really good. Laura, Shelley and I started the Beth Moore, Believing God bible study a little over a week ago - GOOD STUFF! First home Storm game was last night AND Chris Hughes is home all week! I've seriously got to stop being so lazy. I like the way I can't keep my focus. Jokes about ugliness, even if not totally appropriate, are still very funny, especially when telling them with the right people.

*UPDATE*
Just discovered this, thanks to reading another friends blog and loved it so I had to add it here!

"twitterpated: an enjoyable disorder characterized by feelings of excitement, anticipation, high hopes, recent memories of interludes, giddiness and physical overstimulation which occur simultaneously when experiencing a new love. these feelings take over without warning, usually at odd times (such as at a check-out line), with or without the partner present, and make it difficult to concentrate on anything but romance. they interfere with work and safe driving, but should be experienced at least once in every person's lifetime."

0 comments: