Thursday, May 5, 2011

summer, summer, summerrrrrr :)

in  case you haven't already heard, this summer i am going to Moldova on a mission trip.  why Moldova, you may ask?  i say - why not Moldova ? there's a saying i've heard a number of different times that goes something like "you either give or you go" and God has definitely given me a big desire to GO!  so when the opportunity was presented to me, in short, i thought - what reason do i have to not go?  Jesus has commanded us to go and make disciples and i'm excited to be a part of the Great Commission.  as a bonus, turns out Shelley is also going!  she said yes to the trip the same day i did, and neither of us knew it.  i'm thinking that is totally a God thing.  


for more info about the trip you can click the picture below to see my support letter.  i've also put a picture of my fundraising thermometer so i can keep everyone updated on my progress.  


please be praying for myself, as well as the rest of the team,  as we prepare for this trip.  and, if you would like to be involved in this trip through financially giving - just get in touch with me! :)


0 comments: