Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Year, A New You...

....or new me! :)

Resolutions aren't really my thing. I don't have any, nor do I plan to come up with any. Sure, I want to be better about some things, okay, a lot of things, this year - but I don't need to make a list to know what they are!

I'm making changes, I've already started - and that's what's most important! And I hope you will too! :)


Things I'm Excited about RIGHT NOW!

1) The Bachelor - Okay, so Jake's a tool, everyone knows it...but I just can't help being addicted to this show! I'm excited to see what happens and I'm certain I will be googling the end result in the next few weeks! I promise not to spoil it for anyone! :)

2) The Amazing Race - I've never watched this show, but rumor has it that Jeff and Jordan, my absolute favorites, from the last season of Big Brother will be competing and that reason alone is enough to make excited about it starting!

3) Thursday - which means tomorrow is Friday and that is the WEEKEND!!! :)

4) Boone - We're planning another Boone trip for the end of this month and since the last one was so much fun, I'm sure this one will be a blast as well! Most importantly, I'm going to need there to be a lot of snow!

5) Technology - So I've apparently been way behind the rest of the world BUT, I now have iTunes and I can now also create my very own AWESOME ringtones for free. *Shout-out* to my "secret" friend, Stephen Smith for this! :P


Life is good!

0 comments: