Friday, January 22, 2010

friidddaayyy

state beat duke at home this week, and i was there to see it! go PACK! sometimes, i feel like the older i get, the less i know about who i am and what i want - shouldn't it be the opposite? i'm not ready for a new dog just yet, but i have started exploring the options of a small dog next. boxers are still my favorite but i think a shih tzu might also be in my future. call me crazy, but i'm signing up for the kk challenge...should be interesting. sometimes people talk too much...sometimes i talk too much. my trip to boone is only a week away and oh how i so need to get out of raleigh! interlocking fingers while holding hands is way more my favorite than the other way. wikihow has an article on how to hold hands - true story. community = absolutely hilarious tv show! i'm so ready for cute summer dresses.

the weekend has finally arrived!

:)

0 comments: