Monday, March 22, 2010

the best monday i've had in a while :)

today i went to target and bought NOTHING. considering all the cute new spring dresses they had - this is a pretty big accomplishment for me! :)

i'm waiting on fed ex to bring me my 3rd phone since i bought a new one in september. if this one breaks like the other two...i might throw a tiny little temper tantrum.

easter sunday will be the first day in 3 weeks (weekday or weekend) where i have not had to work for at least a couple hours at one of my jobs. life is too busy.

i did nothing to fix my hair after showering today. i realized i have a whole lot more natural wave in my hair than i ever thought i did.

the heat has been off and the windows of my apartment have been open for maybe close to a week now. i could not ask for better weather!

march madness is out of control. i'll never change my mind about this.

why don't you by ingram hill - currently listening to this song on repeat. not sure why i like it so much...but i do!

i've got to start working out again.

sams club = the place to go for cupcakes. seriously.

todays newspaper jumble was completed in under a minute. love when it happens that way.

"holding a grudge is like continuously sipping poison and expecting the other person to get sick" -
stumbled across this quote today - how true it is.

spca dog walk 2010...i could really use your support! ;)

0 comments: