Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i wish...

i wish time would slow down, just a little bit. i wish i took more pictures. i wish i could visit the beach. i wish people were less self-centered, myself included. i wish everyone always spelled everything right. i wish the way i lived my life was a better witness for Christ. i wish there were more guarantees and less 'what ifs'. i wish my papap and grandma lived closer. i wish i knew what every word meant. i wish i got to play with more puppies. i wish people said exactly what they were thinking more often. i wish i could travel more. i wish i could eat cheesecake brownie ice cream non-stop and gain no weight. i wish i was more burdened for and bold with those who are lost. i wish i spent more time outside. i wish i saw my sister and my nephews more. i wish i could stay up later and not be so tired. i wish i could snap my fingers and my house would be clean. i wish no ones feelings ever got hurt. i wish laughter was considered an acceptable workout. i wish i didn't worry so much.

0 comments: