Thursday, May 20, 2010

not just one, but TWO!!!

in case you missed it in the last post, i am OH SO EXCITED to get to work teen week at camp. there just are not enough words to say how happy it makes me! this morning, God totally put on my heart to go ahead even now and pray for the girls He is going to put in my cabin and just be thankful for this awesome opportunity He has given me. so that is exactly what i did.


then the crushing news...this afternoon, i found out you have to be in attendance at orientation week, all of it, to be a counselor for teen week. :/ no way was my boss going to let me have not one, but two full weeks off, and back to back. BUT, for some reason, i decided to ask anyways.

i prayed about it quickly and then called my boss.... and to my surprise HE SAID YES!!!! :)

so now, not only do i get to be a counselor for teen week, but i also have to opportunity to spend two weeks at camp and two weeks outside of the office!

SO SO SOOOOOOOO very happy right now! :)

0 comments: