Thursday, June 10, 2010

i have laughed a lot this week - definitely much needed :)
God has totally blessed me with so many amazing, godly women in my life - i can't be thankful enough for them.
driving up and down falls of neuse road between 12 and 2 - RIDICULOUS!
this is the least homesick i've ever felt at orientation week, surprising, but such a good thing!
i feel exactly the same and completely different - all at the same time.
i keep forgetting to take pictures! :(
next week, i get to be an angel, in my old cabin, with laura as my co-counselor - big thumbs up!

race for the cure is this weekend.
i've been greatly encouraged lately by being able to pray through specific scripture. what a huge reminder to not only be in God's word reading it, but also memorizing it so that i have it with me, whenever i need!

i really like card games.

this week, i've been constantly reminded of God's faithfulness to me, and amazed by the strength He alone has provided.

yesterday, i realized a lot of my favorite bible verses come from the old testament.
i need more sleep.

0 comments: