Tuesday, June 22, 2010

summer is officially here :)

*rascal flatts is on friday*i have a new purple blackberry*i still miss my puppy*my house is a wreck..but instead of cleaning it, i think i'll sit by the pool tonight*i want to read more books*i hate the idea of twitter...but sara might be convincing me to get one anyhow*bachelor jake and vienna are now broken up*going to back work after 2 weeks of vacation is hard*i'm struggling just a bit to find that place where i feel like i fit*haircut on thursday - whoo*my clothes are all too big - so last week i had 2 ice cream snickers bars each day to try and fix this problem*saturday i'll be sitting by the ocean*i'd be more than willing to overlook his jean shirt and give jesse from this seasons bachelorette my number*surprisingly, the past 2 weeks of camp were maybe my most favorite weeks of camp ever*heading to pennsylvania with the family for 4th of july*

0 comments: