Sunday, September 26, 2010

no matter what

*i’m running back to your promises one more time;
Lord that’s all i can hold on to.
i gotta say this has taken me by surprise,
but nothing surprises You.
before a heartache can ever touch my life,
it has to go through Your hands.
and even though i, i keep asking why....

no matter what, i’m gonna love You,
no matter what i’m gonna need You.
i know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
but if not,if not, i’ll trust you, no matter what...

when i’m stuck in this nothing-ness by myself,
i’m just sitting in silence.
there’s no way i can make it without Your help,
i wont even try it.
i know You have Your reasons for everything,
so i will keep believing,
whatever i might be feeling, God, You are my hope,
and You'll be my strength*

-kerrie roberts

0 comments: