Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Brown Chicken, Brown Cow!"




Boone
I spent this last 3 day weekend in Boone with Daryl, Kelly, and Chris. To say the least, it was an adventure, full of surprises, but, I know I had a blast! We were supposed to camp 2 of the 3 nights, but that failed miserably, both times! Ha We did get to take lots of fun pics, play at waterfalls, climb ridiculous trails and rocks, creep on Chris' neighbors and watch the Hannah Montana movie, just to name a few things! ;) And, very surprising to myself, I learned that I really really like hiking - like a lot. It's challenging, and I'm sure what we did wasn't even that hard compared to what most hardcore hikers do..but it was def. super cool and something I wish I'd known I liked more because I would have maybe been doing it way more often for a while now! Who knew?! Either way - above you can see just a few of the hundreds of pics we took this weekend! I def. can't wait for the next fun adventure!

Birthday shout outs
My mom - I'd say she comes first because she's definitely most important. I won't tell you how old she is (because I'm sure she doesn't want it posted online :P) but I will say she's not even 50 yet so she's still super young! Happy Birthday, MOMMY! :) I <3>

Carter - My youngest nephew turned 3 this week! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Goodness - I don't even want to imagine how quickly time will pass when it's my own kids!

Daryl - The BIG 1-8! Can't wait for lots of fun on your "birthday weekend"! :)

Andrew - Hard to believe the first birthday I knew you well enough to say "happy birthday" was probably around the time you started driving. And now you're all grown up. *tear* JK, friend! :)



Fun Facts
Upward started this week. I'm thankful to be able to help out a lot with it this season, like last season. I'm also thankful that it does take up a few less hours in the evenings and on Saturdays! :P

I'm going to the ZOO this weekend! :)


That's all for now!

0 comments: