Thursday, September 3, 2009

*Fun Facts for the day*

#1) The weather has been perfect and I've slept with my windows open the past two nights! <3>

#2) GO WOLFPACK! Football begins tonight and I really love Wolfpack football. These are definitely the days I miss being a student.

#3) My new cell phone came in on Monday and it is wonderful! My most favorite feature is that it keeps a separate thread of text messages with each individual person I text! No more searching back and forth from my inbox and sent messages to try and understand a conversation! This is followed very closely by the fact that the camera has a flash!

#4) Yesterday, I sat in a meeting at the chiropractor's office with 3 other clients. All of them, 50+ year old men, to be exact. I felt a little out of place and took it as a sign that I'm way too young to be having such ridiculous back problems! On another note, the x-rays of my back confirm that my spine is actually leaning heavily to the left! :O As for treatment, my dad and a couple of others have advised me to seek a 2nd opinion.

#5) TOMORROW I'M GOING TO BOONE FOR THE WEEKEND! Sadly, the back injury will most likely prohibit me from jumping off waterfalls. :( But, I'm counting on a lot less drama than last weekend occurring!



0 comments: