Friday, August 27, 2010

favs as of lately

*some things i've come across on my own or that have been shared with me that i'm really loving right now*

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world" - cs lewis

"the Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him" - lamentations 3:25

"God, who foresaw your tribulation, has specially armed you to go through it, not without pain, but without stain" - cs lewis

http://dt1021.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/blessings-of-singleness-5-lack-of-physical-intimacy/

"i have set the Lord always before me, because he is at my right hand, i will not be shaken" - psalm 16:8

"i need Christ, not something that resembles him" - cs lewis

"you thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! i sing for joy because of what you have done." - psalm 92:4



can you tell i follow cs lewis daily on twitter? :P



0 comments: