Friday, August 27, 2010

fourteen friday fun facts

i have a brand new camera!!!
campus point video scavenger hunt is this evening.
i always pray with my eyes open and sing with my eyes closed.
one week until i visit maryland, dc, and see brittni!!

working on starting up a little pet-sitting business - spread the word. ;)

i've made fun of tons of people for using twitter, and now - i'm totally hooked.

some weird bug has taken up residence in my kitchen. gross - i know - so orkin came to spray yesterday.

two weeks 'til the official launch of starting point church.

i love my core group.
isn't it comforting knowing Jesus will never change?
for my birthday, i'd like an nc state snuggie and a capsac. :P

catching up with old friends is always amazing!

my hair is newly colored - and i love it.
i could watch the movie 'the last song' on repeat.



0 comments: